Vision Center Optometry Services
Everyone deserves 20/20 vision in 2020!
- We provide complete eye exams with dilation and eye health assessment. The optometrist assesses binocular vision, refractive error, internal and external eye health.
- We have most contact lenses available for same day fitting.
- The optometrist works closely with your primary care provider and care team.
- The optometrist monitors diabetic retinopathy, hypertensive retinopathy and other changes in the retina related to your specific health history and medicines.
- InfantSEE allows patients from 6 to 18 months to come for a free screening eye exam.
- Our team works with school officials to provide required vision screenings and athlete physical vision screenings.
- The School Based Vision Center is home to the ONESIGHT program for students; eligible students receive free eye exam and a complete pair of glasses.
- Our staff will be happy to clean and adjust your existing glasses.
- Area ophthalmologists welcome our referral patients for cataract, glaucoma, low vision and retina disease. The optometrist works hand in hand with the ophthalmologist for your best possible outcome.
- The Vision Centers are located at Calumet New Tech High School, Door R, and at the MLK Health Center.