Community HealthNet Health Centers is currently looking for patient-focused, high-energy, and well-rounded Associates to join our team. This page contains a list of current job opportunities.
*Community HealthNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
The Assistant Site Director position reports to the Clinical Site Director. This position helps to ensure a cohesive, productive, and team-based system of site operations focused on uniformity, standardization, and accountability. The Assistant will assist in the supervision of Medical Assistants, Health Screeners, Certified Nursing Assistants and/or Registrars as needed, operations administration, patient flow, patient advocacy, and overall day to day operations. The position helps to assure daily staffing coverage at assigned health centers by working collaboratively with the Site Directors to redeploy staff to other centers based on need while helping to handle patient issues, complaints, and operational challenges as they arise. The position must support the strategic plan and mission of Community HealthNet, Inc (CHN).
- Assist the Clinical Site Director in effectively coordinating all aspects of the health center functions and patient care as directed.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director by ensuring all regulatory guidelines and protocols are followed regarding all services (including but not limited to clinical, personnel, fiscal, risk management, safety, and quality assurance.)
- Provide training and supervision of volunteers and staff as directed by the Clinical Site Director.
- Prepare necessary data reports for submission by the Clinical Site Director as directed.
- Responsible for assessment of par leveled PPE supplies / inventory and report findings to the Clinical Site Director.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director in inventory tracking, data log monitoring, and ordering of immunizations for the Vaccines for Children’s Program, per Indiana State Department of Health and as directed by the Clinical Site Director.
- Troubleshoot any break downs in patient scheduling and report findings to the Clinical Site Director.
- Provide suggestions based on outcomes of ongoing monitoring of performances and evaluations to the Clinical Site Director for further evaluation.
- Participate in the selection of personnel (volunteer and staff) for the clinic as needed.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director with training needs, employee corrective action plans, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), and retraining plans.
- Coordinate with the Clinical Site Director to schedule Medical Assistant’s, Health Screener’s, and Certified Nursing Assistant’s personnel leave time.
- Assist with the development, training, and tracking of patient care teams.
- Participate in a team approach to patient care, being cognizant of and responsive to the needs of patients and all health center personnel, including clinicians, in the clinic setting.
- Participate in conferences, health fairs, and workshops upon direction of Clinical Site Director.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director in the planning and implementation of special projects such as HEDIS Measures, COVID-19 team, and sport & immunization clinics as needed.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director by reporting and making recommendations of any deficiencies noted in patient cycle workflows.
- Assure the mission, vision, goals, and direction of health center are utilized to produce positive patient outcomes.
- Assures appropriate maintenance of the clinic and facility as directed by the Clinical Site Director.
- Assure appropriate steps are taken to ensure environment of care safety as directed by the Clinical Site Director.
- Assist the Clinical Site Director in implementing and enforcing adherence to CHN’s policy and procedures, Medicaid/Medicare, PCMH, OSHA, HIPAA, CLIA, HRSA regulations and standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned based on agency need.
- 8-10 years of clinical experience in an Ambulatory Care setting or Associate Degree in Healthcare Management preferred
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Medical Assistant certification is preferred.
- Possesses advanced clinical knowledge and skills with Peds, FP, OB/Gyn, and BH
- Possesses advanced knowledge of a wide variety of computer software including Microsoft Office, and Electronic Health Records.
- Able to work collaboratively and cooperatively with both clinical and administrative personnel to assure that clinical programmatic services can be properly delivered to meet the needs of the patients.
- Excellent organizational, supervisory, and clinical management skills.
- Ability to effectively motivate a diverse staff and volunteers in support of the Clinical Site Director.
- Ability to lead and work as a team.
- Willingness to participate as needed to assure maximal performance of the health centers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of CLIA and non-CLIA guidelines, OSHA regulations and HRSA policies and regulations.
- Must have valid driver’s license, current automobile insurance at all times.
- Ability to drive between CHN sites to perform the essential functions of this job
- Ability to drive and/or travel off-site locations
- Ability to work some evenings and some Saturdays